Finding a DJ for wedding may sometimes feel harder than finding a perfect partner. If you search on Google for DJs near you, it will show you millions of results. It’s really tough to go through each of them and determine whether they are really speaking the truth or just making false claims. Here are the five important pointers that can help you find the right דיג’יי for your wedding or any other special event.
- First of all you need to create a DJ master list with the name and information of all the DJs available in your locality. Make sure you also include their charges if possible.
- Next, narrow down the list based on your budget so you can cancel those who are just too expensive for you. You will find several DJs in your area that match your budget so why spend extra.
- Now find out whether the DJs in your narrowed down list have a website of their own. A professional DJ should have his own website containing information about his profile, his past clients and references.
- You may ask a friend to help you further narrow down the list. Take suggestions from friends and ask for references to further shorten the list
- When the list has only about four to five DJs, give them a call and schedule a meeting. It is important that you meet the DJ in person and have a meeting. This will give you an idea whether he is ready to take questions and if he is willing to adapt to your taste.
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life, so it’s worth the time to search for the best DJ. The music played in your wedding will remain etched in your heart forever and play in your mind whoever you think of those special moments so make sure you have a really good DJ for that!