WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus are pretty much the same applications but both of them contain different features that distinguishe them from each other. Following are the major differences that have been pointed out by experts between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus.
- You can find the current WhatsApp on Google Play and on plenty of other stores. However, WhatsApp plus is not available on every app store. You can download it from here http://installwasapplus.com. WhatsApp Plus was firstly available on Play Store but later on, it was removed from there. Some other third-party stores also have it.
- When it comes to the appearances, one can easily spot the differences. The original WhatsApp has a ‘green’ color icon but WhatsApp plus has a ‘blue’ color icon. Other than the blue color, you can choose any other color in the WhatApp Plus launch icon from the list provided.
- We all love a huge variety of Emoticons, right? Mostly, people prefer to use emoticons to express their feelings as sometimes they can better than words. This can actually be fun. WhatsApp Plus comes with several different emoticons that can also be found on Google Hangouts. However, the original app comes with very little emoticons.
- By using WhatsApp Plus, you can also customize the interface of your conversations the way you want to. When it comes to the original WhatsApp, you there are some problems in customizing.
- WhatsApp Plus has provided the feature to send heavy files quickly but, in the original app you cannot do that.
- Without any limitations, you can be able to send songs through WhatsApp Plus. Although this feature is also in the original app but, there is a limit. You can send songs but, one by one only.
The names may be almost same, but both the apps are different from one another when it comes to features.